Friday, September 19, 2008

A Real Agency

Being a private investigator really has been more than I could have ever imagined. I guess the best thing has been meeting people with real problems they can't handle and being able to help them.
I've dealt with unfaithful spouses that I've gotten proof against, children that needed to be with a parent that would take better care of them including many fathers that didn't stand a chance without my help, missing persons, people that were wrongly accused or charged with a crime. I've located assets that needed to be provided to deserving individuals. I've found paternal parents for adopted children or now they are adults who just wanted to make contact with their mothers.
These are just a few of the types of cases that I have been involved in over the past ten years, the list is long but fulfilling. Actually I would get into it more but I've got to go on surveillance.
I'll write again soon.

McConnell Investigations

No comments: