Monday, September 15, 2008

Becoming a PI

I have always searched for that one big thing I could do that was truly fulfilling and exciting. And it wouldn't hurt if I actually got a pay check out of it. Yes, like almost everyone out there, I've worked my share of jobs, got fairly good pay for it, but there still seemed to be something missing. I was still searching.

My luck changed in 1996 when I met a man who was surprisingly searching for the same thing. At the time he was ending a bad relationship (haven't we all been there), had an overly demanding job and lived miles away. He was burned out and ready for a change. Sounded good to me!

He shared that he was working part time with a PI Agency in a large city and had always wanted to start his own agency and had the experience to do so.

One year later, we joined forces and started our own agency. It has been an experience I have always wanted to share. In doing so, I hope to share some awesome cases, maybe even be able to answer some questions you have always wanted to ask.

My road to becoming a good investigator has been well traveled, I have been part of changing peoples lives, placing children with GOOD parents, located maternal parents for people who have been searching for their natural parents for years without success and located a fair amount of people who supposedly "couldn't be found."

The reward for doing something you truly love is the one big thing I have always searched for. I have found it mostly in helping others. Hopefully, you will be encouraged to do the same. And if your lucky, maybe you will even get paid to do it.


McConnell Investigations

1 comment:

Marica Nadarish said...

Have you ever needed a private investigator? His the best in detecting lies and knowing the truth about infidelity, plus he can get you any type of information you need on any device.
James Harnold is the best Private Investigator that  helped me get a direct link to monitor all the activities on my husband’s phone. i could not believe it until i saw all the messages and hidden pictures he sent to me  of my husband and another woman. I felt so sad and confronted my husband but  he denied it,when  i showed him the proof i had of it, He started begging me to forgive him.
I do not know what to do,i feel so sad and hurt. i have given all the evidence to our family lawyer. I just want to thank you james. You are the best private investigator
i have promised him to share this great privilege with people out here that are having issues detecting lies and infidelity. You can contact him Via Email
WORLDCYBERHACKERS@GMAIL.COM